Friday, September 19, 2014

We're Back!

So it has been a very long time since I have posted anything and I want to get back into blogging again.  Obviously much has happened since the last time I posted anything, so I will do my best to get caught up.  The main change that has happened is this little guy joining our family:



Harry has inserted himself right into the family and we couldn't be happier! The boys love him so much and are great big brothers.  I'm enjoying that while it lasts! :) So I'm busier than ever with 3 kids now, I'm going to do my best to update this a lot more often.  I have lots of ideas of posts I need to write, so bear with me as I get this blog updated again.  Look forward to posts about Harry's birth, me being cancer free for 5 years, my new passion Young Living Essential Oils and everything in between! Stay tuned...

No comments: