Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another checkup...

That says I am still cancer free! Amazing! We are so happy with these results.  The whole family went to my doctor's appointment yesterday to get the news.  My doctor wanted to see Teddy, of course and everyone was very excited to see a brand new baby at the hospital.  Both boys brought a smile to people's faces, which is nice.  I only did a CT scan this time along with the usual bloodwork, but no chest xray.  Apparently they have changed the policy of requiring a chest xray before CT scans, which I am ecstatic about.  Less radiation for me in the long run.  My next checkup is in mid-November and if I am all clear again, I will have surpassed the 2 year mark for being cancer free, which is huge! I am confident that all the prayers that everyone has said tirelessly for me over the years have helped along with the support of my family and friends.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news! Mama