Monday, June 27, 2011

35 weeks

Today I'm 35 weeks. Can't believe it's almost time for this baby to come!  I had another dr appointment today and we got good news all around.  I only gained 1 pound since last week. So my total weight gain thus far is 25 pounds.  Not too bad. This is about 10 pounds less than what I had gained with Charlie at this point.  Last week the baby was breech and the nurse practioner did an ultrasound in the room to see if things had changed. And guess what? They have! Happy to report that at this point, baby is head down.  And hopefully will stay that way!  I'm sure we'll check again in a few weeks to make sure that the head is still down, but we are happy with this news.  I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, but so far, they haven't really caused any changes, which is good.  I'm not opposed to an early baby, but I'm hoping to make it to at least July 18. So we'll see.  Next appointment is next week. We'll have more info after that!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay I'm glad the baby turne, I'm so excited to meet Mauldin Baby #2!!