Thursday, February 17, 2011

Walk like a Man...

And we are FINALLY walking!  Charlie has been "officially" walking for a little over a week now.  He will still crawl occasionally, but mainly walks.  I must say, he's much slower getting around while walking than he is with crawling, but I know that will change the better he gets at it.  So, one more milestone achieved.  He has gotten 3 of his molars in and is working on the 4th.  He likes to get his teeth in groups I guess! We'll how long it takes before the next round comes in.  He is saying a few more words now, too.  He will say please and I swear today he said biscuit after I asked him if he wanted a biscuit for breakfast.  Not sure he will repeat it for anyone else to hear, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it! He recently got some bubbles as a gift so we gave him his first bubble bath the other day.  I'll let you decide if he liked it or not...







I think we'll be holding off on the bubbles for awhile. Not sure why he didn't like them, but that's ok.  We will try again at another time.

I just realized that I forgot to update about my latest appointment.  Everything is looking good and the baby is actually measuring a week bigger so they have moved my due date up a week.  Which would be the end of July.  Which is fine with me, but we'll see if baby continues on this trend through the duration of my pregnancy.  Not sure I agree with the new dates, but what do I know? ;) Still not feeling (or looking) very pregnant, but I am slowly transitioning to maternity clothes.

That's about all the news I have right now.  Next appointment is the big one! Stay tuned!

And just some random pictures for fun:

Happy Valentine's Day!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ahhh! He's walking! Can't wait to see it! :)

Ellen said...

Surprised by the reaction to the bubbles. Loved the smiley pictures too. Mama