Friday, January 28, 2011

Checkup

I had my 3 month checkup this week and I'm happy to report that the news is good! Nothing showed up on the ultrasound of my leg or on my chest xray.  Hooray! This has officially been the longest I have gone without something coming back in my lungs since 2007. What a relief! We are more confident now that we finally have gotten all of the original tumors.  I will go back at the end of April for bloodwork and a chest xray.

Charlie continues to be a happy and healthy baby.  Still working on walking, but he will get there in his own time.  He is currently working on getting in some teeth.  He got 8 teeth from May to August of last year, and none since then.  I think he is making up for lost time because I think he's getting at least 4 new ones on the bottom-all at once! Hopefully they'll come through quickly and with as little pain as possible.

Now as for me, I'm currently 13 weeks along and still feeling fine.  My main symptom is being tired.  I find that if I don't get a nap in, I'm really feeling it by evening time.  I haven't gained much weight yet and still fit in my regular clothes.  I have a small bump, but I think I was bigger with Charlie at this point.  I might be carrying this one slightly higher so that's why my pants still fit.  My shirts are getting a little "short" though, so I may have to start wearing maternity shirts soon.

That's about all the news we have for right now.  Next OB check is next week.  I'll update then! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love all of the good news! Keep that streak going. Love, Mama