Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update


So Charlie didn't win the contest. :( Boo! But that's ok. We still think he is super cute!

We went to Destin, Florida a couple of weeks ago on a family vacation. We had a great time and got to relax and get away from it all for a week. We took a ton of pictures and I'm still trying to figure out how to import them from iphoto to picasaweb. Bear with me. My picasaweb account is almost full, so I need to find somewhere else to post my pictures. This will take some time as I have a 10 month old that is very mobile and doesn't stay still! Speaking of Charlie (again), I believe he has had a growth spurt. He has been sleeping a ton (which I love!), taking 1.5 to 2 hour naps, twice a day. Sleeping 12-14 hours a night, only waking up once to eat. I hope this trend continues. The past two days he's slept until 9:15am! Awesome! He know weighs 20 pounds and is 29.5 inches long. SO he has grown 2 pounds and 2 inches in about a month and a half! If I have done my interpretation of the growth chart correctly, he is still in the 25% for weight but has jumped to the 75% for height! I have noticed he has gotten taller lately. He is crawling around like a madman, pulling up on everything and getting more steady standing while holding on with only one hand. We are practicing walking around the house, although he doesn't seem too interested in that all the time. We will keep working on that. So I guess that's it for now. I'll leave you with a picture...





1 comment:

Joshua said...

You can upgrade your picasa account for five bucks and get 20 gigs of storage. I did that and have tons off room now. Looking forward to seeing the pics!