Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I have been thinking about what I could write about what Mother's Day means to me and I happened upon this. It sums up my feelings perfectly and I'm sure all you other Mom's out there feel the same way.


Before you were conceived, I wanted you.
Before you were born, I loved you.
When you were born, I saw you and knew I was in love.
Before you were an hour old, I knew I would die for you.
To this day and always, I will.


I had a great day. Charlie gave me some sweet cards (one he made at school) and a beautiful butterfly necklace with the top wings opals (Charlie and Jeff's birthstones) and aquamarine stones on the bottom wings.

We went to our friends house with the intention of going swimming, but the sun never came out and the water was too cold. We did get Charlie in the water for a few minutes and he seemed to like it. But we had a great time nonetheless.

Charlie and Erin:
From May 2010


Jeff and Charlie:
From May 2010


Me and Charlie:
From May 2010


From May 2010


From May 2010





Now we are getting ready to go on a road trip to Florida to watch the shuttle launch. Should be interesting! We'll have plenty of pics to post for that one I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the poem and the pictures. Mama