Friday, January 29, 2010

Charlie update

Today Charlie had his 4 month checkup. (He officially turns 4 months on Monday). He weighs 13 pounds 12 ounces (25%) and 24 inches (10%). So still skinny and short! He has followed this curve since birth, so not too concerning. He is still taking his Prevacid for his reflux, but still spits up a lot. Not sure if this is contributing to his slow weight gain, but we are upping his dose so maybe that will help. We shall see.

Yesterday Charlie rolled over from his front to his back! It's exciting to see how he is growing and changing every day. I also think he will be sprouting some teeth really soon. He drools constantly, always has his hands in his mouth and his gums are swollen. My sister and I got our teeth early, as well as my niece and nephew. So I don't think it will be long.

Tomorrow we are leaving on a short trip to Louisiana for a friend's baby shower, my grandmother's birthday dinner and my niece's birthday party. Whew! That's a lot! I'll have pictures from the weekend and some recent ones of Charlie next week. Stay tuned!


PS. I lied! Here is a picture:


No comments: