Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, today is my 31st birthday and it was pretty quiet. Jeff made breakfast for me, which was nice. I had an appointment in the afternoon at MD Anderson, so we left around lunchtime to head that way. My doctor was over an hour late, which was kind of annoying, but what are you going to do. He said that the xray I took today looked good, nothing new growing there, the tumor they took out in December was the same kind of cancer I had before, which was epitheloid spindle cell sarcoma, and the margins were clear. I don't have to see him anymore unless I have new tumors that need removing, so hopefully that means never. But who knows. Then Jeff and I went out to a very nice steak restaurant called Perry's and had a wonderful dinner. We didn't bring the camera, but I did get a picture taken of me when we got home. All in all, it was a great birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new shoes! Mama

Erin said...

I love your shoes too!

nujoud said...

Happy belated birthday Lauri! Test results like those make for a good present too!